Travel often means trying new foods. Whether that’s in the form of dishes you’ve never heard of from menus you can’t read, or a gas station burger or slice of pizza you’re not used to, “new” sometimes translates into “things that don’t agree with your stomach.”
The DIGESTIVE BLEND is ideal to have when dealing with unfamiliar foods. This blend is full of oils like Peppermint, Fennel, and Ginger that support the digestive system. It soothes upset stomachs and helps reduce occasional bloating, gas, and indigestion.
Or perhaps your holiday travels are taking you to Grandma’s house for a meal full of familiar but heavy comfort foods and a table full of yummy desserts.
Good news: the DIGESTIVE BLEND is also great to have on hand if you (inexplicably!) find that you’ve overindulged!
TRAVEL TIP: Don’t pack your DIGESTIVE BLEND too deep in your suitcase; you’ll be glad you have it during your bumpy bus ride, rocky air turbulence, or that road trip route down long, windy roads.
• Add a few drops to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
• When traveling or trying new foods, rub on hands and inhale to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.*
• Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
• Have on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.*
• Before a road trip, apply one to two drops for a calming aroma.
QUESTION – WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL FOOD YOU’VE TRIED WHILE TRAVELING?